lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Resultado de imagen para verduraRight now I am studying sociology, but i think that this is carrer that i would be a little empty inside of myself. So I would like to follow another thing  that i like, and that is cook. I really like to cook but there is so much to learn, in the reality I dont know very much, but I like it a lot. So I would like to learn in some institucion or another establishment that teach to the students some technics and another stuff of the coocking.


I would like to do this after finishining my studies of sociology, I dont know where, maybe in another country maybe not. It is only an idea, but i hope to make it, and if I not i would study another thing that i would to learn, maybe an university carreer like psicology or maybe I could make a major of sociology and in that way increase the knowledge of sociology and all the stuff that is relationship with that. In that way I know that i really like to study or lear something in another country, so in that way i could recognize another aclutre and an all different view and knowledge of something, like sociology or the coocking. If that happens I would like to go to somewhere in Latin America. If it is not possible I would like to go to another city of Chile, because I dont like very much Santiago, and be a time out of it will be very good to make a change, in that case i would like very much to go to the south of Chile.

Resultado de imagen para america latina

7 comentarios:

  1. I feel empty whith sociology too, so just like you I want to do something alse.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Maybe if you want we could travel around the world searching for your own cooking style

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really hope that you and Diego travel to the world with your vegan restaurant and I think is really useful study something related to cook.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope you can learn more of cooking in the future!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I didn't knew that you like to cook, I hope you can travel and learn from other cultures!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. is grate to you follow another thing that you like, my uncle studyed gastronomy and it is amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Interesting that you like to cook, I hope you can perfect yourself in that ...

    ResponderEliminar